BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/2/2020 9:16 PM  #11

Re: Dartford (Home)

Just goes to show how wrong Blackmore was to get rid of Mark. Looks like it will bite him in the arse. Should have been more loyal, especially considering what Mark did for the club.

Last edited by Sparksy2064 (01/2/2020 9:24 PM)

01/2/2020 9:20 PM  #12

Watching us concede five goals in the first-half was a bitter pill to swallow. Hopefully this is as low as it gets and we can start to make some progress.

01/2/2020 9:24 PM  #13

Sparksy2064 wrote:

Just goes to show how wrong Blackmore was to get rid of Mark. Looks like it will bite him in the arse.

Bar the new lad Russe this is marks team, he signed all these players, he put this team together, so to say it was wrong decision is utter rubbish. Mark did a great job over the years but he has made some massive mistakes this year and he is as responsible as anyone for the teams current plight. Remember the run we were on before his departure, it wasn’t good.

01/2/2020 9:29 PM  #14

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Sparksy2064 wrote:

Just goes to show how wrong Blackmore was to get rid of Mark. Looks like it will bite him in the arse.

Bar the new lad Russe this is marks team, he signed all these players, he put this team together, so to say it was wrong decision is utter rubbish. Mark did a great job over the years but he has made some massive mistakes this year and he is as responsible as anyone for the teams current plight. Remember the run we were on before his departure, it wasn’t good.

Disagree 100% Jason.

01/2/2020 10:10 PM  #15

Shocking, not good enough, look like a pub team men against boys. MC has gone on record stating he has some very good players and all they needed was organisation, organised crap today. No heart no fight and threw the towel in. Thank God for Puddy

01/2/2020 10:25 PM  #16

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Sparksy2064 wrote:

And this is so much better. Not.

01/2/2020 10:59 PM  #17

i think i might be in need of having my eyes tested, or my sanity, but we were fighting 11 players from a team higher up the league than us, plus a wind that made it hard for any player to clear the ball and move from defence to attack.

two debatable penalties ( one very doggy) and one goal where the ball really did cross the line, and do not think Dartford were by no means the best team we have seen.

we have not been taken apart all season but today nothing worked, and we were not outplayed, and all did as much as they could. a few individual mistakes didn’t help, but they are all giving their all for the club.

we all know better than any manager, but let’s get behind everyone and work together to stay up.

i don’t think one of those players is feeling great tonight. Dartford had players who are just slightly better than ours, but it makes a big difference,

Cook has a really hard job, give the poor guy a chance.

from the you tube he knows exactly what’s wrong

01/2/2020 11:02 PM  #18

He has signed 3 and two were Colliers. 

02/2/2020 12:15 AM  #19

This looked like u11s playing u13s today, they were stronger all over the pitch!

I have no loyalty to Collier but the new management team brought in to instil discipline when they think nothing of dropping the f and c bomb, at the top of their voices, willy nilly, in front of young children, coupled with court appearances etc, etc, makes me wonder how much due diligence was given to the appointment process?

Horgs looked a broken man on the bench, always on his feet and contributing under Collier, now slumped on the bench not consulted at all by Crook, sorry Cook!

Really feel for him and the club and hope we have now hit rock bottom so the only direction left is upward.

Last edited by silver (02/2/2020 12:16 AM)

02/2/2020 12:25 AM  #20

Says in his post match interview he will have a strong squad on Tuesday now to help boost moral.

Does he know how strong SSM are this season?  Go full strength against them and lose and then what?  Would rather watch some of the academy boys play, at least they can put more than 3 passes together.

Today was unfortunate, Dartford were ruthless but we were so far off it in the first half it was frightening.

Agree with comments on the new managements language in the dugout.  Atrocious for a family club like ourselves.  Lucky that not too many stand round there.

Board footera