BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/1/2020 10:53 AM  #1

Scott Twine returns on loan.

Until the end of the season.

31/1/2020 11:19 AM  #2

Re: Scott Twine returns on loan.

Rewind a month, Scott Twine and Luke Haines both on the bench away for Swindon against Plymouth, fast forward a month and they are both back in blue and ready to rock. Rather interesting regarding Twine, mostly about the strange coincidence that has occurred with his resigning. 

Scott's first loan spell for Chippenham consisted of 15 games, to my knowledge we have 15 games remaining in the National League South this year. His first game in a Chippenham shirt? Dartford where we lost 3-0 however this fixture was at Princes Park, and in his second game he bagged a hat-trick in a 5-1 win over our next opponents Hemel Hempstead again however, this was at home..

Will no doubt play as a Winger/CAM for us this time around which for me is exactly where he should be playing. In terms of physicality he is not going to go toe to toe with the centre halves at this level but can be the Josh Smile/Tom Owen Evans and is very tricky out wide as well. 

All in all, this signing has been a long time coming with the initial prep for this loan coming months back but with uncertainty over Yates and Doyle, we had to be patient. Well we now have our man. 23 appearances for Swindon shows this kid can play and will hopefully be massive for us as we try and pull clear of the drop zone, not many outside the CTFC Camp will give us a hope this weekend against Dartford but for me another very beatable side on last viewing but much has changed since then. 

Another head vs heart moment here but I can see us getting something!! Come on the Chippenham!!  

31/1/2020 11:20 AM  #3

edenmcc wrote:

Great player but another striker, surely someone will be leaving soon.
Might be able to a job out wide or in behind the striker?

Won't be a striker Eden, he will play off the right hand side or as the 10.. trust me 

31/1/2020 11:47 AM  #4

Great. As to where he plays or his role surely much will depend on who else plays. I don't really care where he plays - it's just much needed good news!

31/1/2020 11:55 AM  #5

Great signing for us, to good for Conference South which makes it even better. Both Haines and Twine to start and Twine to score. 

01/2/2020 7:24 PM  #6

Twine has clearly just been playing FIFA for the last two years rather than developing. F*****g useless. No Wheelen or TOE.

See Russe is another young pro that is a headless chicken. No thought to his work.

Board footera