BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/1/2020 9:06 PM  #1

Sam Avery

I read today that Gloucester city seem to be having a clear out in readiness to go full time?

One of the players that has been let go is big Sam Avery. 30 years old, a bit of a club legend and was at Gloucester City with MC.

Replacement for Will Richards?

22/1/2020 10:05 PM  #2

Re: Sam Avery

Keep up was released on Monday, thought he would have been announced by now. 

23/1/2020 10:18 AM  #3

Tonight will be a good indicator, any new faces at training I am sure will be spotted by our eagle eyed source and in due course we will know if any of these players released are being replaced. Definitely need too, far too many players are going without an adequate replacement. Whilst I appreciate this is down to budget, I can't imagine that with TOE and now Elias' wages no longer being paid by the club, this allows for a couple of players as replacement, not to mention Will Richards who would have been on good money 

24/1/2020 8:43 PM  #4

Signed for Weston super mud.

24/1/2020 9:21 PM  #5

Reginald74 wrote:

Signed for Weston Super Mare. Looking a bit silly now aren’t you 😉

24/1/2020 9:47 PM  #6

That’s a blow! Perhaps speaks volumes of the clubs current situation...

25/1/2020 12:05 AM  #7

TindlesFirstTouch wrote:

Reginald74 wrote:

The club are as that was a given, ex player turning down his ex manager, maybe Tindle under pressure at WSM,I don't that though,one the club should have kept.

25/1/2020 9:39 AM  #8

Reginald74 wrote:

TindlesFirstTouch wrote:

Reginald74 wrote:

The club are as that was a given, ex player turning down his ex manager, maybe Tindle under pressure at WSM,I don't that though,one the club should have kept.

Got to agree, one of the biggest losses in both dressing room and on the pitch. Our current plight confirms that, like him or loath him he demanded more and wore the shirt with pride which is more than can be said for most this season.

Also big loss obviously josh smile was never replaced, whilst you may not have gotten a player as good, we never got anyone at all like him

It has to be said our signings throughout the season excluding our loans!! Have been poor at best

25/1/2020 10:19 AM  #9

I think everyone would have signed Pratt, Zebroski, Puddy and Tyler. Hopper started out well but overall very poor, Youseff young and cheap but now gone anyway. Tindle I'm reliably informed was offered 2 year at WSM only a year at HP

Board footera