BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/1/2020 1:05 PM  #1

Facebook group

I see that censorship is alive and well on the Supporters group Facebook page. I noticed that when I logged in yesterday to see reaction to another loss there were a couple of posts basically asking for a change of management. Next time I logged in both these posts and comments had disappeared. The group modorater is obviously not open to discussion on this point. Thought I would post this on the Facebook page but it would obviously be deleted.

05/1/2020 1:38 PM  #2

Re: Facebook group

And rightfully so. 

05/1/2020 2:21 PM  #3

Controversial really but the fact remains I’m sure the moderators don’t want the Facebook group used primarily for fan advertising and updates to become a breeding ground for people not present at the games to be making comments on the manager or anyone’s employment. It’s ironic really the easiest and best way to voice your opinion is in the ground! Mark is a very approachable bloke, let’s see if people have the nerve to go and spout this rubbish at him or his staff. Same old really, big men behind keyboards, shrinking violets in the real world

05/1/2020 2:21 PM  #4

No doubt the moderator is a labour voting left wing liberal.

Providing the posts were not offensive then they should remain, regardless of the point of view and if it’s positive or  constructive.

Can’t just silence someone’s point of view because  it’s negative or gainer the grove.

05/1/2020 3:10 PM  #5

Think Kim Jong un,is running it

05/1/2020 3:52 PM  #6

Yes I'm sure posts on here would never be deleted or censored

Board footera