BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/12/2019 1:23 PM  #1

Luke Haines

Swindon have recalled Luke Haines from his loan spell.

I was under the impression that this was only a 6 month loan so he probably only misses one game anyway and I believe he was injured.

30/12/2019 2:25 PM  #2

Re: Luke Haines

Big loss, Swindon can exercise that right to recall at any time and despite injury may well have been fit for Bath and Tonbridge games in early Jan.

Fingers crossed for Luke as the player really didn’t want to leave Chippenham and was enjoying his football and the club, manager and his teammates.

Hopefully we see Luke again in the blue and white or failing that his time with us is utilised to become a member of Swindon’s promotion push and he fulfils the potential in sure we can all agree he has. If it’s the latter, best of luck Luke, player of the year so far, let’s hope he comes back and finishes the job..

#SuperLukeyHaines

30/12/2019 2:31 PM  #3

Definitely a shining light this year, thanks Luke all the best for your future. A very bright future from what we’ve seen this year

30/12/2019 6:00 PM  #4

A very approachable young man who will be a big loss.

Please can we have some good news.

30/12/2019 6:29 PM  #5

He will be a big loss to us. Luke is a winner and an outstanding player.  Not easy to replace strong quality players. I hope he gets a chance with Swindon first team. Certainly looked good enough to play at there level and do well.  He has been a star for us. I’ve never seen him have a bad game. Good luck for the future Luke  😎

30/12/2019 11:55 PM  #6

Player of the season so far, in my opinion. Will be a huge loss. Always happy to stop for a chat, nicest lad around. I wish him best of luck for the future, and hopefully we’ll see him in Blue again very soon. #bluearmy

Board footera