BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/11/2019 11:21 PM  #11

Re: Trophy replay

That was an embarrassing evening of football. I’ve said previously we could be a poor team, I was wrong, we are a poor team
Is it time for a change of management? Something needs to be done to sort the mess out

26/11/2019 11:37 PM  #12

Terrible performance for 2nd home game on bounce. Substitute keeper was not tested once in 2nd half. Got exactly what we deserved!

26/11/2019 11:54 PM  #13

Wasn’t s great night at the office unfortunately, lacked leadership, endeavour and a game plan it seemed. We pass the ball side to side a lot need a playmaker to break lines and pass forward. I do think going out of the cups may benefit our league position, mainly due to fixture pile ups. Onto Saturday and a 3G

27/11/2019 3:15 AM  #14

Well at least we can concentrate on the Wiltshire Shield now

27/11/2019 8:31 AM  #15

Shocking error from Puddy puts us on the back foot from minute one, game could have gone either way after that, missed Chris Z and Karnells pace, I know Karnell arrived late as stuck in traffic, speaking to Dulwich fan who was pleased their no one keeper back in goal for second half following injury.  Eastbourne bound for the weekend on Friday, onwards and upwards.

27/11/2019 9:21 AM  #16

Hopper is Sh*t, ship him out to free up some cash. i wish that Gloucester City fan would come back on who was singing his praises when some of us weren't impressed with his signing.
The next 3/4 league games will decide the future of this management team. else we'll come out the other side of Christmas in the relegation zone after being humiliated by Bath x2.

Que the VOICE to come on with his blue specs telling us in 2000 words how great Mark is, how we went unbeaten for x amount of games, 1st round of cup etc etc...
End of the day we need to stay in this league!!

27/11/2019 11:59 AM  #17

26 games to go, come on people.

27/11/2019 1:12 PM  #18

hobgoblin wrote:

I have just driven past the ground and although they are still advertising The FA cup game but there is nothing up about tomorrow night's game. The Trophy game wasn't even mentioned on BBC Wiltshire's sport segment this morning.

I heard it on BBC Wiltshire and an interview with the manager. Agree about the signage.

27/11/2019 1:27 PM  #19

Very poor display. Nobody on here wants to criticise the team, management, board or volunteers, however as paying supporters we are entitled to raise issues that concern us, despite what notices might say. We would all prefer to praise but there needs to be reason to do so. Obviously criticism should be balanced and reasonable, remember that there are people on the receiving end who are doing their best. Whether their best is good enough is another matter.

27/11/2019 1:43 PM  #20

Totally agree with previous post(Bluebirds 2006).

Board footera