BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/8/2019 12:38 PM  #21

Re: Oxford City (HOME)

Did no one see the width that was being provided by Pratt and the full backs last night? I can count four times we have sprayed wide and caused problems, including the goal. Fluke... maybe but that's the danger of that kind of teasing cross.. If it hadn't been on target. Pratty and Jarv were coming in on it and would have beaten there full back in the air.. 

07/8/2019 12:41 PM  #22

blackandamber wrote:

Sorry to have to start with doom and gloom. I can only see this season going one way. Yes the forwards display lots of industry, but will never trouble a well marshalled defence!
Time to bring in some experience. After last night can't see these player converting enough chances! Also no impact player from the bench! On a positive note the pitch looked great. This should
stop the bigger CS sides moaning about our pitch!

Marathon not a sprint, give them a chance

07/8/2019 1:57 PM  #23

It's bound to take a few games to gel and there were enough good signs for me last night to keep a positive outlook. Oxford were no mugs and will be competitive this season fur sure.

I bet Maidstone or Braintree would swap with us at the moment! There are certainly some tough games in the next few weeks though but we are always better against the higher teams. Bring on Billericay!

Board footera