BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/6/2019 11:26 AM  #1

Chippenham Town FC Bluebird’s Budget Boost

As a club we are committed to playing the highest standard of football possible, but we need your help. Think what it would be like to experience the Torquay game atmosphere at every home match. The National Conference League is a possibility with more support.

You can help by donating £90 to BBB(Bluebird’s Budget Boost) or by making two payments of £45 by the 10th August 2019 and January 1st, 2020.

Yourmoney will go directly to Mark’s and Gary’s playing budget to give them the increased spending power needed to turn the dream into REALITY!

For your donation you will receive a special BBB ticket which will entitle you to free entry to all home cup games plus 10% discount in the Club Shop.

If you would to help to drive our Club forward, please complete the slip below with your payment and return to

John Applegate/Phill Laycock,
Chippenham Town F.C,7, Ferris Grove, Melksham, SN12 7JW or hand into the Match Day Office at the first home game.

Download Document

Last edited by BlackpoolBluebird (13/6/2019 1:00 PM)

13/6/2019 12:30 PM  #2

Re: Chippenham Town FC Bluebird’s Budget Boost

Great idea, notice other clubs do this and looks to be successful,I will get involved. Little cup run please then I have my money back.

13/6/2019 5:22 PM  #3

Re: Chippenham Town FC Bluebird’s Budget Boost

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Think what it would be like to experience the Torquay game atmosphere at every home match. 

How about singing at every home match?

Or those little speakers tucked away around the ground. You could feed a bit of the crowd audio into the background. Bingo!! -  Big Game Atmosphere every weekend!

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

Board footera