BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/8/2018 7:34 PM  #11

Re: Billericay

A fantastic result with two brilliant goals.

As Mark Collier said during his post-match BBC Radio Wiltshire interview, 'We always back ourselves to win at home, and so we should.' Something which the doom mongers here would do well to remember even if the form book suggests otherwise.

As for the 'choir', I thought they put in an excellent performance in the second-half with a varied selection of songs and chants. The new Nick McCootie one is brilliant. I'm sorry, but for me, providing the language doesn't amount to hate speech, which it doesn't, then if someone doesn't like the swearing, they should consider standing or sitting in a different part of the ground.

25/8/2018 8:48 PM  #12

On holiday in Cyprus, but this result has made my evening. I must admit that at one point last season I had my concerns Chips would stay up! No such concerns this season!
One request this season is a run to the FAC1R or further!

26/8/2018 10:40 AM  #13

Great team performance and the defence were superb, best back four this season, great shape. Great goals from Jarvis and Guthrie. Just another silly booking for Guthrie who declined not to notice that he was being subbed, and time wasting. Dean Evans made an improvement to mid field with Smiler pulling the strings. 

26/8/2018 12:13 PM  #14

I stand 40yds from the choir and can hear every word as I would if stood at the far end of the ground. I like to hear the singing just a shame when it descends into profanity. It's unnecessary, as previously stated the choir used to self censor.

26/8/2018 1:18 PM  #15

To be fair to Guthrie, he (like I did) thought Jones was going off injured and the sub was now going to be for that. I don't think it was deliberate time wasting

That said, he had been trying the refs patience with fouls and backchat for a while so was a cert of a yellow at some point.

26/8/2018 7:18 PM  #16

Bluebirds2006. As you've seen fit to name me personally I assume you know me and where to find me?

Why don't you come and air your grievances to me personally instead of calling me out on social media?

I would agree profanity is not a measure of manliness, however hiding behind a computer screen with accusations and slanderous remarks very much is.

Tell ya what find me at Hampton tomorrow happy to explain my actions at games and have a little chat with you in person?

26/8/2018 7:18 PM  #17

Great result. Also some credit to the ground staff - the pitch looked unrecognisably better than the last home game !

26/8/2018 8:46 PM  #18

It is being reported that Billericay have 'sacked' their manager Harry Wheeler. 
https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/billericay-town-sack-manager-harry-1940536

26/8/2018 9:51 PM  #19

Great performances all over the pitch yesterday,considering no Tindle Sandell Ferguson Rigg Compton Kowloski Puddy Chambers in starting eleven, as for Ricay   sacking manager pathetic decision.

26/8/2018 10:09 PM  #20

Slander is the spoken word not the written.. Wash your mouths out.

Great Result like.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

Board footera