BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



15/2/2020 2:40 PM  #21


Re: Karnell Chambers -

You’ll get an answer at 5pm.

The conditions should suit our lack of ability so feeling positive.

 

15/2/2020 3:07 PM  #22


Re: Karnell Chambers -

I have to agree the more rain and the more the pitch cuts up will suit our style which would appear to be dogging it out

 

15/2/2020 3:13 PM  #23


Re: Karnell Chambers -

hobgoblin wrote:

Typical G&H can't be bothered to report on our great away win at Hemel but are all over the Chambers case. Support your local team ?

 
Try page 86 "Hemel beaten by Nat's strike"

 

16/2/2020 4:26 PM  #24


Re: Karnell Chambers -

This is why I thought it was wrong appointing a person who has been charged with driving into a person and using his car as a weapon.

How can you standby someone who does that, but not someone who may have a gambling problem?

One is a criminal offence, the other is a breach of rules, which is worse?

 

16/2/2020 6:21 PM  #25


Re: Karnell Chambers -

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

hobgoblin wrote:

Typical G&H can't be bothered to report on our great away win at Hemel but are all over the Chambers case. Support your local team ?

 
Try page 86 "Hemel beaten by Nat's strike"

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I was referring to the web page. However this week a match report was up on the sports page the following day.

 

16/2/2020 8:11 PM  #26


Re: Karnell Chambers -

silver wrote:

This is why I thought it was wrong appointing a person who has been charged with driving into a person and using his car as a weapon.

How can you standby someone who does that, but not someone who may have a gambling problem?

One is a criminal offence, the other is a breach of rules, which is worse?

By suspending Karnell pending the outcome of the investigation, CTFC are probably following F.A guidelines.

Has there been an official statement from the club stating that Karnell will not be supported, if he does have an addiction? 
 

 

16/2/2020 8:43 PM  #27


Re: Karnell Chambers -

Club don't do statements, they don't want us fans having any information, unless they want something, bricks,budget boost,helpers or volunteers. Karnell should be supported and helped.

 

16/2/2020 9:44 PM  #28


Re: Karnell Chambers -

Reginald74 wrote:

Club don't do statements, they don't want us fans having any information, unless they want something, bricks,budget boost,helpers or volunteers. Karnell should be supported and helped.

I think the club are supporting Karnell it’s people on here that aren’t supporting him as you keep on about it. Would you like your life written all over a forum I know I wouldn’t. Now leave It alone and let him get the help he needs if he needs it.

 

16/2/2020 10:08 PM  #29


Re: Karnell Chambers -

The club are supporting him are they, have suspended him from the club and training and demanded that he returns all his kit. As said by others, why no statement. 

 

16/2/2020 10:58 PM  #30


Re: Karnell Chambers -

No idea if he has a problem or not but I was told on Saturday at the game that he triggered the investigation by taking a self exclusion break.

Fact is that as a Footballer at this level you cannot bet on matches. Particularly on games in the league you are involved in! 

That will get him the boot. If there is a genuine problem then his self exclusion will help but I don’t expect we are the club to help him.

Rightly or wrongly we don’t have the infrastructure or likely have even thought about it.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

This forum is NOT associated in anyway to any football club or people that run any clubs in Chippenham.