BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/8/2017 9:44 PM  #1

Darren Chitty Departs Town, Alan O'Brien signs for Town

FOOTBALL: @ChipTownFC part company with goalkeeper Darren Chitty whilst Mark Cooper & Chris Allen are set to be loaned out soon.

FOOTBALL:
@chiptown sign winger Alan O'Brien. The former Swindon player was unattached having left Hungerford.

04/8/2017 3:07 AM  #2

Re: Darren Chitty Departs Town, Alan O'Brien signs for Town

I think it's dawned on the club that 30+ doesn't go into 16...

04/8/2017 3:09 AM  #3

A shame Darren didn't get a chance at conference south level but questions over his preseason absence. Poor bugger will probably have to go back to frome now #prayforchitty

04/8/2017 4:17 PM  #4

Alan O' Brien doesn't appear to be a goal scorer as I've just looked at his club history, 4 goals for Hungerford , 1 for Carlise. So I hope as a winger he can cross a good ball. Just hours to go to the start of our big adventure. Come on Chippenham lets start with a win." We're Chippenham old boys and we sing when we want".

04/8/2017 6:58 PM  #5

Heard that O'Brien's quite a quick winger, one of the fastest to grace the slope at Hungerford, and has struggled with injuries in his past. Hopefully his injuries stay in his past!

04/8/2017 7:30 PM  #6

Twitter Swindon fans are to say the least not very complimentary about his time with them

04/8/2017 8:13 PM  #7

Yeah I've heard the same. Also very injury prone. Swindon is a different level though, hopefully he can come good with a decent run of games.

04/8/2017 9:51 PM  #8

Space Raider wrote:

A shame Darren didn't get a chance at conference south level but questions over his preseason absence. Poor bugger will probably have to go back to frome now #prayforchitty

Wouldn't get in our side.

04/9/2017 9:31 PM  #9

O'Brien has now left according to website

05/9/2017 10:06 AM  #10

O'Brien has gone to Wealdstone with his ex manager from Hungerford.

Board footera