BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/3/2024 7:08 PM  #1

Radio commentator left the club?

Is the game being broadcast on Wednesday if it goes ahead? Heard on Saturday that our current commentator had some rather nasty comments aimed his direction on Yeovil's online accounts that were not removed following the game last week and that as a result he was no longer commentating? A shame if true as I have been enjoying being able to listen to the away games and the commentator who has done the last few is a good listen. If the commentator isn't coming back will he be replaced?

Last edited by Chipp_Bluebird (18/3/2024 7:10 PM)

18/3/2024 8:58 PM  #2

Re: Radio commentator left the club?

Chipp_Bluebird wrote:

Is the game being broadcast on Wednesday if it goes ahead? Heard on Saturday that our current commentator had some rather nasty comments aimed his direction on Yeovil's online accounts that were not removed following the game last week and that as a result he was no longer commentating? A shame if true as I have been enjoying being able to listen to the away games and the commentator who has done the last few is a good listen. If the commentator isn't coming back will he be replaced?

Totally agree with your comments, would be a great shame if Dan stood down.

18/3/2024 9:35 PM  #3

Dan has pretty thick skin and he has reassured me that he hasn't quit, not sure where that came from.

Dan does a great job, keep up the good work.

18/3/2024 10:21 PM  #4

Credit where it's due, Dan is doing a great job. I'm pleased to hear he's carrying on.

18/3/2024 10:28 PM  #5

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Dan has pretty thick skin and he has reassured me that he hasn't quit, not sure where that came from.

Dan does a great job, keep up the good work.

I overheard a conversation that an older club staff member in the bar was having and the staff member said that he would no longer be doing it going forward. Glad to hear this is not true, had seen dan at the game.

Last edited by Chipp_Bluebird (18/3/2024 10:40 PM)

Board footera