BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2018 9:20 AM  #21

Re: Hungerford

So i make a comment that i'm not looking forward to the derbies over xmas (which i never do, just hate losing to Bath, big chip on their shoulders) and i then label a moaner!!
I thought that was the point of this forum to discuss the games both past and present.
We were crap against WSM, Crap against Hungerford 2nd half, and I hate losing to Bath. But i will be there both home and away, apologies for having an opinion!!
Also its clear if McDonald is going to be out longer term we need some cover at centre back? Richards is a great player but plays much better with Curtis along side him.
Maybe  spending some of the FA cup money on a loan centre back rather than young lads from Swindon/Exeter who never get a game? as clearly we concede to many, there are only 4 teams that have shipped more than us in this league.
Just trying to be constructive.....not moaning :-)

11/12/2018 10:35 AM  #22

Agree with Wellard, the matches over the Christmas period could define our season. Look at last season and how our season nearly went Pete Tong over the winter. I believe we have a stronger team this year but without Curtis this leaves us light at the back and experienced cover would be a bonus.With the league this close the difference between fighting for promotion and being in a relegation dogfight is only the matter of a couple of victories and with the likes of W.S.M. and Hugerfords  form improving it could end up a close battle at either end of the table.

16/12/2018 10:39 PM  #23

Trolling other forums the last 24 hours, cup shocks and unrest every where, we need to relax and understand we are in a top  league and fighting our corner big time, enjoy the ride, ups and downs. Check out Wealdstone, Eastbourne, Glos City, St Albans,Stourbridge, Kings Lynn, Kettering all big non league clubs.

Board footera