BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/9/2018 12:49 PM  #11

Re: Tindle

Must be injured, otherwise would surely be in 16. The form of Richards Parsele and McDonald will allow him to recover.

06/9/2018 4:39 PM  #12

Born the year we went to Wembley.  Ever feel old?
A team mate at Shrewsbury of a certain Rhys Davies (son of Gareth)

06/9/2018 7:05 PM  #13

Greg will be back. 
Cameron looks a big unit. Good luck in your loan spell with us Cam.  Hope you enjoy. 😎

06/9/2018 7:38 PM  #14

Find it hilarious.. club captain. Most loyal servant to the club bar Guthrie and this is the kind of comment he is subjugated too.. From Fans... FANS!! Hilarious. I'm sure you'll all be there to support the team at Torquay Saturday whoever makes it on the pitch.....

06/9/2018 8:06 PM  #15

TheVoice wrote:

Find it hilarious.. club captain. Most loyal servant to the club bar Guthrie and this is the kind of comment he is subjugated too.. From Fans... FANS!! Hilarious. I'm sure you'll all be there to support the team at Torquay Saturday whoever makes it on the pitch.....

Subjected to what? No denying his loyalty but I think the comments are fair. Team should be picked on performance, and that's not saying Tindle can't get back in the starting line up...

Board footera