BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/5/2018 4:30 PM  #1

New signing

If anyone doubted the ambition of our Chairman this one shows he means to drive the club forward - Jack Compton from Bath City.  The Bath forum will make interesting reading.

17/5/2018 6:31 PM  #2

Re: New signing

A cracking signing, really shows our intent to be a force in Conference South.  Some Bath fans I know rate him highly.  Well done to Mark, Neil and the board.

17/5/2018 7:22 PM  #3

Got their golden boot so would appear to be a great signing

17/5/2018 7:48 PM  #4

Fantastic signing well done all. Exciting times.

18/5/2018 10:42 AM  #5

An excellent signing indeed. I've just taken a look at the Bath City 'Romans Forum' and they were convinced Jack was going to re-sign for them, and they cannot believe he has signed for us. I guess he wants to play for a club who has a future, rather then one who thinks they might have a future. I understand that Torquay Utd were in for him as well. Confirm Jason Matthews has joined BCFC as keeper coach - not sure what happened there as I thought he was part of the Management team moving forward.

18/5/2018 9:13 PM  #6

toyboy wrote:

An excellent signing indeed. I've just taken a look at the Bath City 'Romans Forum' and they were convinced Jack was going to re-sign for them, and they cannot believe he has signed for us. I guess he wants to play for a club who has a future, rather then one who thinks they might have a future. I understand that Torquay Utd were in for him as well. Confirm Jason Matthews has joined BCFC as keeper coach - not sure what happened there as I thought he was part of the Management team moving forward.

Obviously to release funds for Jack Compton.

Board footera