BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/10/2017 5:47 PM  #11

Re: Chippenham V Wealdstone

Having watched Guthrie I must say he has been outstanding at left back i maybe wrong but think he was m.o.m against Hemel Hempstead. He plays on the edge and would have made that tackle if he was in goal. Not sure what Nuno has to do with it.

15/10/2017 7:22 PM  #12

If there is a weakness to his game it is his tackling. Not malicious, just often from behind and badly timed and/or reckless which is where he picks up the cards. Rare to get a straight red it must be said and I wasn't there on Saturday so can't say if deserved or not, but certainly picks up more than his fair share of yellows in positions where that type of tackle really isn't needed. When they come off we clap, but too often we wince and watch with gritted teeth

Last edited by newfan (15/10/2017 7:23 PM)

17/10/2017 10:16 AM  #13

Obvious Gazette and Herald do not follow the fortunes of Chippenham Town, not been a report of the game, mind it is only Tuesday, might get a piece by next Saturday, lol.
​Finally a report of sorts on late Tuesday afternoon.

Last edited by inthebox (17/10/2017 3:24 PM)

17/10/2017 11:16 AM  #14

Beat me to it Inthebox I was just thinking the same and to think they used to be shirt sponsors 

Board footera