BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/5/2014 10:38 AM  #1

Did i Imagine it?

Or was there talk at some stage of an end of season presentation night with Steve Claridge as the guest speaker?

15/5/2014 2:09 PM  #2

Re: Did i Imagine it?

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

Or was there talk at some stage of an end of season presentation night with Steve Claridge as the guest speaker?

It isn on Friday , dont about the Steve Claridge bit :-)

15/5/2014 2:38 PM  #3

Steve Claridge is the guest speaker 6:30 start
I think there are a few tickets left £20 a time
Get in contact with the chairman or any of the supporters club

16/5/2014 9:59 AM  #4

Not on public sale I was told. Tickets gone to the park teams, first team, partners etc. I believe some supporters have got tickets though. - It's not publicised anywhere I've looked.

Last edited by George (16/5/2014 10:00 AM)

16/5/2014 10:24 AM  #5

George wrote:

Not on public sale I was told. Tickets gone to the park teams, first team, partners etc. I believe some supporters have got tickets though. - It's not publicised anywhere I've looked.

Unbelievable - no i will re-think that totally believable! I think I had better not express my feelings about this in the public domain. I am sure however I will be welcome when paying my next match entrance!

16/5/2014 1:46 PM  #6

Nothing unbeilievable at all ,tonight is a Presentation Evening for the Players of Chippenham Town and Chippenham Park Football teams and also Club Presentations to the many Volenteers of our Clubs
The venue holds 130 people of which 100 were requested by our 4 teams ,the 30 remaining tickets are for our Directors and team of volenteers ,unfortunatly we cannot advertise tickets for sale that we do not have

16/5/2014 5:29 PM  #7

pete the bar wrote:

Nothing unbeilievable at all ,tonight is a Presentation Evening for the Players of Chippenham Town and Chippenham Park Football teams and also Club Presentations to the many Volenteers of our Clubs
The venue holds 130 people of which 100 were requested by our 4 teams ,the 30 remaining tickets are for our Directors and team of volenteers ,unfortunatly we cannot advertise tickets for sale that we do not have

Fair enough when explained but when nothing is said about an event happening it can lead to confusion. If the club wants to hold an exclusive or private presentation night so be it but why can't we be told this is the case. After all some of us were made to suffer 2 doses of Dick from Wick in previous years of presentation night.

21/5/2014 12:01 PM  #8

Some clubs do it another way
"Southern League Premier Division side Paulton Rovers invite their band of loyal supporters and sponsors and their (long suffering) families, together with all those who have helped behind the scenes are asked to join the victorious promotion team (and their even more long suffering families) for this season presentation night which will be held in the club’s Winterfield Suite on Friday 23 May at 7-30 "

21/5/2014 1:35 PM  #9

That's mining villages for ya

21/5/2014 6:14 PM  #10

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

Some clubs do it another way
"Southern League Premier Division side Paulton Rovers invite their band of loyal supporters and sponsors and their (long suffering) families, together with all those who have helped behind the scenes are asked to join the victorious promotion team (and their even more long suffering families) for this season presentation night which will be held in the club’s Winterfield Suite on Friday 23 May at 7-30 "

Paulton Rovers do have a much larger room for their entertainments - maybe that is why they call it a 'Suite' and they also have, seemingly, a thriving Social Club.

Board footera