BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/8/2020 11:20 AM  #1

The Handling of Fans’ return

So Melksham whose crowd average is well over 400 are allowed fans in to friendlies. Hungerford Town because they are two levels higher with an average crowd of 250 odd are not allowed any fans. The Government’s mishandling of the pandemic is amply illustrated at Radcliffe FC where as landlords they will be allowed crowds of 600 whereas their tenants, the newly formed AFC Bury must start with crowds of 150 possibly being allowed to rise to 300. They share the same stadium but are leagues apart! A bit like how people are treated in life in general.

21/8/2020 11:52 AM  #2

Re: The Handling of Fans’ return

The average attendances of the league in which the team plays will be the number used for decisions. 

21/8/2020 12:22 PM  #3

Chris43 wrote:

The average attendances of the league in which the team plays will be the number used for decisions. 

If that’s the case that’s even more bonkers. Bath City’s ground once had 18,000 crowd although that is now much reduced, quite a few in our league like HP have a maximum of 3,000. I guess the average in National South is around 600-700. Surely it would make more sense to do it on percentages of capacity of each individual ground.

Last edited by Charlie Bird (21/8/2020 12:24 PM)

21/8/2020 1:15 PM  #4

Chris43 wrote:

I read the other day it would be 15% of ground capacity, don't know where you've got average league attendance from

21/8/2020 4:29 PM  #5

Do you all seriously think the government know the ground capacity and average attendances of every football club in the country? I merely sought to explain why a club two leagues above can't have spectators when Melksham can. What other reason could there be? 

23/8/2020 8:06 AM  #6

All I know this coronavirus it’s a load of old bollocks the whole thing

23/8/2020 2:46 PM  #7

Pure Shakespeare.

23/8/2020 3:27 PM  #8

Cooky wrote:

I wonder where all the 800,000 people who have died are hiding then...

23/8/2020 10:12 PM  #9

Cooky wrote:

And your evidence for such a ridiculous and unintelligent statement is what?

28/8/2020 5:59 AM  #10

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Cooky wrote:

I wonder where all the 800,000 people who have died are hiding then...

And you actually believe that....remember anyone who died and had covid within 28 days is included in three ridiculous stats

I’m more concerned about the people who are at risk for delayed treatments such as cancers etc

Board footera