BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/7/2020 4:09 PM  #1

The Chairman

What a good update from the chairman on utube. I can’t share the link.
Does this man ever stop??
Thank you for all that you do - where would we be without this man !!!

18/7/2020 6:26 PM  #2

Re: The Chairman

Agree, the worry is when he leaves. Must have spent thousands and thousands of his own money. Naming the ground after his company was the the minimum.

18/7/2020 8:02 PM  #3

It’s nice to see some positive feed back on here for a Change people need to start realising how much work goes into the club behind the scenes it not just 90 minutes every other week and also how much time the volunteers put into the club

18/7/2020 8:28 PM  #4

We are very fortunate. Can't wait for it to start.

19/7/2020 9:04 AM  #5

Guys - As part of the Commercial Committee, could I just reiterate the amount of work our wonderful puts in to our beloved club. I called into the ground yesterday morning to start the weeding on the terracing, and our Chairman was at the top of the ground where the new Clubhouse will be sited, sat on a digger, aided by Big John, digging out the trenches where the foundations will be laid. How many other Chairman at our level would be seen doing that ? The guy is a legend, and his vision for the future of the club, I can assure you goes beyond the National League South.

19/7/2020 9:54 AM  #6

National Conference here we come. We will have everything in place to make it happen, everything in place off the pitch,Neil and commercial team obviously going to support Mike Cook with budget to make our dreams come true. How far we have come really is down to one man, thank you Neil, now let's pack the park, sorry the stadium.

19/7/2020 3:36 PM  #7

James wrote:

What a good update from the chairman on utube. I can’t share the link.
Does this man ever stop??
Thank you for all that you do - where would we be without this man !!!

Hope this helps, James! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R59wNse039M

Board footera