BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/4/2020 10:58 AM  #1

Help Needed on PhD Study at Bristol

Hello All, hope you are all keeping safe.
My old pal ( a cuz of a well known former chippenham defender) has a daughter at Uni, and looking to set up a study group. 
Can anyone assist? - See below. Its not a scam and you can PM me for conformation. - Ronnie.I’d be grateful if anybody could help Morgan with an assignment she has as part of her her PhD course. The results are going to be used to develop a digital technology to help fathers.Thanks in advance !Bristol University are recruiting fathers of nursery and primary school aged children.We want your opinions on your child’s physical activity and screen viewing behaviour, the effect of COVID-19 and how digital resources could help!The study will involve a 30-minute telephone/ skype interview. (You may be asked to participate in a second interview of the same duration).*You will be re-imbursed with a £10 shopping voucher for your time.*If interested in participating in this study, please contact the study team (fatherhood-design-project@bristol.ac.uk) with the subject header "Screen-viewing study".

Last edited by Ronnie Pickering (28/4/2020 10:59 AM)

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

Board footera