BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/2/2020 7:43 PM  #1

Mike Cook banned

Banned for 6 months.  Must have paid his lawyer a fortune.

Eye witness said he used his car as a weapon.

What the hell have we appointed?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

06/2/2020 8:24 PM  #2

Re: Mike Cook banned

Taxi for Cook!!!

06/2/2020 9:25 PM  #3

Club chauffeur required, training, games,scouting plus any other business. Sadly hasn't put the club in a great light.

06/2/2020 9:49 PM  #4

More details here:
https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/18217052.chippenham-town-manager-given-6-month-roads-ban/

Not very pleasant.

ย 

Last edited by Yorkie (06/2/2020 9:54 PM)

06/2/2020 10:19 PM  #5

Great for the CTFC brand & the recent statement re discipline...

Typical BMW driver!

07/2/2020 12:24 AM  #6

Gazette & Herald: -
'Richard Dawson defending told the court that Cook was frustrated with the cyclist as he was in a rush to get home having been on a train for over three hours'.
โ€‹When the judge heard this he said to Cook 'I'm not very impressed with your defence' and Cook was heard to say 'Your not alone their Judge!'

07/2/2020 8:39 AM  #7

Jack_Bluebird wrote:

Great for the CTFC brand & the recent statement re discipline...

Typical BMW driver!

And what has this got to do with the club exactly?

The haters are out in force I see.

07/2/2020 11:12 AM  #8

Quite agree with you there Wellard, there are a lot of people who want to see him fail and the club back in the southern league. Supporters??????????

07/2/2020 11:36 AM  #9

I have been watching my local side since 2015 when I can as much as I can, I don't get involved in the politics, I don't get too high about the highs and certainly don't get to low about the lows however I feel this is the final straw and quite frankly outrageous how people can justify what has happened at this football club in the last 3 months. The Chairman stated one of the reasons for Colliers Sacking was due to ill Discipline. Now we have a management who scream at the players and officials with the most outrageous language at a so-called family club, I am not silly enough to think this doesn't happen in football however this is why we don't see behind closed doors, uses this language in the changing rooms!!

We now have a manager who has been charged with using his car as a weapon, Come on for crying out loud, If any of you read this about a Joe Bloggs in the paper you wouldn't condone and would be horrified.

Since the change we have played four, DREW 2 LOST 2, Had a member of the management sent off and now the manager himself has been in paper for this...

As I type this, I still feel annoyed at myself for getting involved in the nonsense which I read on here, however. Cant beat them join them.

ย 

07/2/2020 11:57 AM  #10

This news was always going to divide opinion. Those who say it's nothing to do with Mr Cooks position as manager and those who say (effectively) that he shouldn't have been appointed in the first place. Personally I am in the first category. However I am not confident that the new management team is going to get us out of this mess. That remains to be seen. After recent events/results I would think they are all pleased to be playing away tomorrow!

Board footera