BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/4/2014 8:14 PM  #1

The importance of getting it right

Just looking down the motorway makes you realise the importance of getting managerial appointments and the squad right. Bristol Rovers are in free fall and just shows you can't take anything for granted. Like rovers we've been flirting with the bottom of the table for a few seasons and at some point Lady Luck will run out for us.

Let's hope the board have a clear plan...

The voice of the bluebirds

19/4/2014 8:19 PM  #2

Re: The importance of getting it right

Ps I have some Michael buble tickets in dec which I now can't attend so happy to pass onto any blue birds fans at 30 percent of the cost. Thanks

19/4/2014 9:58 PM  #3

And we at Frome Town had it spot on with the appointment of Adrian 'fozzy' Foster, what a run we've been on under him, a near year with no home win now 6 wins a draw and defeat in last 8 and current 8th form team, roll on next season

19/4/2014 11:42 PM  #4

You mean dont end this season.... And Micheal Buble? FFS Knappy I thought you were down wi da kids. Turns out you wear a hand knitted sweater.

19/4/2014 11:52 PM  #5

Hi George
I mean next season, we've got out of jail again. We won't be so lucky next season......

Yes I'm down with the kids george. I also have  westlife tickets on May 16th for free. Free back stage pass with Shane and crew. Let me know if you fancy it.

Board footera