BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/4/2014 9:57 PM  #11

Re: RETAINED LIST

Agreed

21/4/2014 7:32 PM  #12

George wrote:

I'd like to see Harves around - 9 years at the club this summer.

Everybody his to go some time and Harvey's time was about 2 years ago.

22/4/2014 4:10 PM  #13

Suprised Harley hasn't got a mention as I believe that he has real talent. The little I have seen of Tyrone Leigh suggests that he would be worth another season.Tindle, Beedon, McLellan, Guthrie, Smith, Griff, Kent and Monk - Monks started very shakily but is making progress so again worth another punt. Harves deserves another season on the basis of commitment and fitness. He is our "elder stateman" but his energy levels put to shame players nearly half his age. He played well against Hungerford despite a full Easter program having just returned from injury.
By the way who is the player who is always in the bar with his father after a game but has not featured even as a sub in these scratch side games when we cant fill the bench? Was there again on Easter Monday. Is he long term injured?
Ok found him - Calum Wright - what his story  - is he injured?

Last edited by Bluebirds2006 (22/4/2014 4:14 PM)

28/4/2014 5:47 PM  #14

Insideleft wrote:

Lee Smith played well as expected (Steve White tried to sign him back in the day) and Leigh Henry stood out in defence although the size of his girth surprised me.  Obviously no stranger to fast food outlets.

Hopefully we can get these players signed. I'd hope for us to be challenging more than cirencester so could come off.

Who else would fans like to see signed .

29/4/2014 10:26 AM  #15

George wrote:

I'd like to see Harves around - 9 years at the club this summer.

Totally agree - like Griff 100% commited - amazing energy for his years and he always tries to pass a ball not hoof it.

29/4/2014 3:53 PM  #16

Yes agree there.

Board footera