BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/4/2014 7:55 PM  #11

Re: v hemel

No correction intended Joiner - just trying to be helpful. Not sure what the "unfair response" alluded to in B2006's contribution is/was intended to refer to but will pass on that one other than to say that I know that the centre page programme results/appearances spread represents actuality. Ok it's in retrospect but if it's stats you want that's where they lie.

Communication is a running sore that continues to permeate this forum. Personally, I would agree - and I have argued on past occasions - that the website should be the one source of the truth. But then it needs to be regularly updated/maintained and that, without wishing to let another genie out of another bottle, has its own "quirks".

Sticking my kneck out, I don't think anyone connected with the club minds criticism but that criticism needs to be balanced, fair and reasonable. Sadly, not all of what I have read (and I include some of my own past contributions) on here in past years would pass that test. If there is a valid point to be made, it should be presented to the Club in a proper  manner. That may not mean it will necessarily be accepted or acted upon but airing it on here, whilst it might provoke discussion between the fan base, is unlikely to guarantee the desired, or any, official  response.

It's been a long while since I contributed anything of substance on here (and some may say I never did!). Time to hibernate once again.

Board footera