BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/4/2014 7:54 PM  #1

v hemel

Available on there twiter page

01/4/2014 8:40 PM  #2

Re: v hemel

Ht 0-0.
Hemel miss pen and hit wood work 4 times
Thanks to Hemel twitter  for updates

01/4/2014 8:54 PM  #3

Anyone know the team tonight. Who is in goal?

02/4/2014 1:34 AM  #4

We are going backwards under collier

The voice of the bluebirds

02/4/2014 9:36 AM  #5

I'm with Charlie Bird, would be nice to know what the team was last night. Must be a state secret or something. Maybe Knappy could ask his reliable source as he seems to be in the know as to everything that is going on.
I have made various postings in the past about communication ( or lack of it) and nothing seems to have improved. Fans like to be infomed of what is going on and communication is vital to keep your interest going. Looking at the average crowds on the southern League website in the last three seasons alone the average league attendance has fallen by 20%. Even in the good seasons the average was falling so goodness knows what crowds we will be getting next season after the dross we've had to put up with this season. Maybe better communication might help get some of these lost fans back and of course along with winning games and playing decent football!!!

Various comments have been made about Lee Phillips worth but could anyone tell me how many goals he has scored this season.  The club's website is no use as stats haven't been updated for months. If I'm looking in the wrong place could someone tell me where I can get updated information on goalscorers, appearances etc.

02/4/2014 9:52 AM  #6

Even the ever reliable G&H isn't giving the team listing.

02/4/2014 10:07 AM  #7

For Joiner - Buy a programme. It's all in there!

02/4/2014 11:39 AM  #8

Kent Kauppinen played in goal, Ben John was on the bench. Report in G&H with team sheet.

02/4/2014 11:54 AM  #9

Fishnchips, good point and I stand corrected.Trouble is I don't often buy a programme. But wouldn't you agree that the club's website is the best way of keeping people informed and in particular  those who have drifted away and maybe now thinking of attending a game When I look at other clubs websites I look to see players appearances, who is scoring their goals etc not that all are up to date so we are not the only one.

02/4/2014 1:12 PM  #10

And how often does a program accurately reflect the teams that turn out? They are often quite different to the pre-published list. A fair question was asked as to what the line up was unfortunately an unfair response was received. It is becoming clear to me that loyal supporters of the club are being seen as an embarrasment if they even dare to raise a criticism. We are not embarrassing when we pay our money at the turnstile or donate to the cause of an injured player.

Board footera