BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/3/2014 9:42 AM  #11

Re: Lee Phillips last game tomorrow....

Knappy I know Phillo would love to meet up with you, me I don't want to get between you and your Jack Russell who tells you these stories! You seem a bitter man so your time would be better spent supporting the team. #sillyoldfart

02/4/2014 1:40 AM  #12

Ok I admit I was wrong, a few hitches on money meant the portishead deal fell through.

I apologise for all those loyal fans I upset.....but he will be gone in the summer

400 pound a week = 20 goals plus

Ciders on me on Saturday.

Oh Scottie if you want a pop do it to my face not on the forum.....see you at skittles!

The voice of the bluebirds

02/4/2014 1:46 AM  #13

Ciren boy it was my Cocker spaniel who tells me these stories, get your facts right.

Happy to talk it through with you and phillo as long as he's pulled all those splinters from his arse after sitting on the bench.

I'll be in the old road tavern on Friday night from 9ish if you want to talk tactics

02/4/2014 9:37 AM  #14

Priceless!

02/4/2014 10:05 AM  #15

Oh dear Knobby you need to be a little smarter, posting replies at that time of the morning?!?! No reports about the Hemel game from you??? Maybe you've just got off the Team Bus, if ur not getting a game pal don't stir it on here... Man up #rumbled

02/4/2014 10:14 AM  #16

This is funny.

02/4/2014 10:16 AM  #17

Ciren boy see you beat paulton last night.So still going for the league just stay down there we mite need some players off you next season.

02/4/2014 11:02 AM  #18

We needed that result badly, Merffer have a big talented squad so I can't see us catching them. Having said that I wouldnt have bet against them not winning at Bishops Cleeve! I hope we can improve our form going into the playoffs...then it's anyone's! As for the players maybe Knobby knows more  or as he's not getting a game he might come to Ciren..how ironic eh!

02/4/2014 5:13 PM  #19

Ciren Boy wrote:

We needed that result badly, Merffer have a big talented squad so I can't see us catching them. Having said that I wouldnt have bet against them not winning at Bishops Cleeve! I hope we can improve our form going into the playoffs...then it's anyone's! As for the players maybe Knobby knows more  or as he's not getting a game he might come to Ciren..how ironic eh!

Haha very true.

02/4/2014 7:25 PM  #20

Ciren boy, you seem to know me. Who am I?

Board footera