BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/3/2014 12:05 AM  #1

Lee Phillips last game tomorrow....

From a good source, lee Phillips last game last for the club tomorrow. A good servant to the club and some important goals for us. The view is that niggling injuries and a lack of form has prompted this change.

Thanks for the good times and good luck at portishead.

The voice of the bluebirds

29/3/2014 8:13 AM  #2

Re: Lee Phillips last game tomorrow....

Shame if true, good luck and thanks Lee. Would leave us with only Griff and Harris up front and we are not out of the woods yet and transfer deadline has passed.

29/3/2014 7:27 PM  #3

Oh Knappy I know it's not my Club but where do you get it from, a 10min conversation with Phillo and me saying 'Portisheaf wtf'. Sadly you won't be happy until you drive your players away? Would have loved to have watched you play in your day! You have played yeah?? Story in the fiction bin

29/3/2014 8:06 PM  #4

Ciren boy oh gosh did I play! You may have even watched me.

Driving our best players away from the club?? I don't think so. It's strange as phillo said the opposite to me as did the portishead chairman. Let's wait and see shall we??

29/3/2014 10:37 PM  #5

Wow I think you have forgotten Knappy to inform the Chippenham Chairman and Secretary of all of this as they would have to rip up or pay off his contract within the next 48rs before the signing deadline. I cannot imagine Lee Phillips would forgo the remainder of his contract and I can't imagine the club would want to pay it up.

So unless Portishead have won the lottery or now have a sugar daddy I think you may have had one too many Stella's this evening 

29/3/2014 11:25 PM  #6

Knobby sorry Knappy unless my pal is telling me porkies which I doubt plus why go play in the Somerset League you are so wide of the mark. As for watching you I didn't watch too much Sunday League games around Swindon, too busy recovering from playing at this level! Time will tell and I'm happy to come on here in a weeks time and admit I was wrong... Are you?

30/3/2014 7:39 PM  #7

Let's have a drink and talk it through. I thought portishead we're screw fix but I'm sure you know best..

30/3/2014 10:11 PM  #8

Whoops sounds like you made a mistake Knappy, he's playing Tuesday v Hemel 

30/3/2014 10:12 PM  #9

Knappy_talks wrote:

Let's have a drink and talk it through. I thought portishead we're screw fix but I'm sure you know best..

What a load of bollocks , go away and find some other club to wind up 

30/3/2014 10:38 PM  #10

He'll be gone in the summer

Board footera