BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/3/2014 2:38 PM  #11

Re: hungerford abandoned

Terrible blow for a player that has proven to be a good signing for the club.

I think there were mixed opinions on the actual tackle, I'm not saying he meant to go in and do that to Rob but I thought it was rather reckless. A view which I'd imagine the referee shared as well as he sent him off.

Still we just have to hope Rob can recover well from this and return to the fold next season as I do feel him and Smith have been a very good pairing.

19/3/2014 7:23 PM  #12

I see the Hungerford Town official site claims Herring was sent off for 'afters' NOT the actual foul. Anyone at the game able to comment on that.

19/3/2014 7:25 PM  #13

Needs a total reconstruction of the knee ! Terrible news

19/3/2014 10:11 PM  #14

Lots of sympathy for Rob on the Weymouth fans' forum: http://terras.proboards.com/thread/8268/rob-dean-chippenham-town

Last edited by Yorkie (19/3/2014 10:12 PM)

19/3/2014 10:37 PM  #15

Such a shame, a really nice bloke, and a top player with a real future. Hopefully with the skills of the modern surgeons Rob can get back playing. We're all thinking of you mate and wishing you a speedy recovery.     

19/3/2014 10:59 PM  #16

There was some afters... But it sort of bubbled over a period of time then peaked with every man and his dog joining in. Difficult to say.

20/3/2014 1:54 PM  #17

all us supermarine fans at cirencester on tuesday were shocked as news filtered through of Deanos injury and all at the webbs wood wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Board footera