BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/3/2014 8:36 PM  #11

Re: Chippenham v Bideford

I don't like being critical of my team,but that was poor today.  Brian Smith has looked good in midfield along side Rob Dene, allowing Rob to have a free role and  do what he is good at forcing the play for us. Today we seemed off the pace and let a decent, but not great Bideford side dictate the play to us, the game was over at half time. I feel very disappointed tonight, but  I'll be at Hungerford on Tuesday night hopping we can get it right and get a result.Cum on you Blues.     

16/3/2014 12:43 PM  #12

Trying to take the positives ou of yesterday Collier, may/should be using the rest of the season to see what players he wants to keep for next season with the omission of Smith being the chance to try something different, which didn't come off.

Be interesting to see if Kent gets a game Tuesday, Corsham don't have a game and Johns didn't have the best of games.

18/3/2014 1:37 PM  #13

Yes John's performance was evidence of "curates egg" syndrome. A great save in the first half to deny what looked like a certain goal and then the excellent penalty save in the 2nd - also the first goal was unstoppable. Unfortunately some of his judgements at other times were not so good. Nobody gets it right all the time but we have seen some of these errors repeated.

Board footera