BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/3/2014 1:27 AM  #11

Re: bedford 0 - 3 chippenham

Does not score enough for that money

12/3/2014 1:21 PM  #12

George hit the nail on the head,football is a team game, a good striker in a poor team will not score lots of goals. I think it needs a hard look at at the players he has round him also how many players have turned out for the club so far this season?a settled side is another must for succes. I leave the finances to the board and look forward to a fresh start next season.

12/3/2014 2:36 PM  #13

As its Cheltenham Week I can say from the Horse's mouth 'Mr Lee Phillips' that he is on nothing like the figures quoted on here. He will also continue to 'bust his arse' for the club even amongst the negative banter of some people...and no i'm not his Mum, Dad, Sister or even him!

12/3/2014 4:25 PM  #14

I think it's worth remembering that the figure mentioned by Cooky isn't necessarily correct and so it would be unfair to base opinions about Lee's value to the side on it, 

12/3/2014 9:28 PM  #15

Ciren Boy wrote:

As its Cheltenham Week I can say from the Horse's mouth 'Mr Lee Phillips' that he is on nothing like the figures quoted on here. He will also continue to 'bust his arse' for the club even amongst the negative banter of some people...and no i'm not his Mum, Dad, Sister or even him!

Ciren boy there's some good players at your club,maybe join us in the summer !

13/3/2014 9:54 AM  #16

Haha Shaun, yeah we have a good 'Team Spirit' at the moment. Sadly even at this level of football the odd extra tenner talks and players leave although quite a few have had offers and not gone! Hopefully we will be a fixture of Chippy's next season but dont fancy doing it via the playoffs .

13/3/2014 1:36 PM  #17

I'd like to get Leigh Henry good player

13/3/2014 1:39 PM  #18

Lee smith also scoring all the goals,remember him coming on loan from foret green but had the loan mentality didn't care just there to get a game

Board footera