BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/2/2014 4:20 PM  #1

Collier ?

So do we think he's made a big difference since his arrival,I'd say YES and glad he was appointed next season will hopefully bring promotion challenge.that will be his own team then

24/2/2014 8:17 PM  #2

Re: Collier ?

For sure Collier and Jones have brought some organisation and pattern of play. I am sure we will see a influx of players next season. I am very positive that Collier over the summer will build us a promotion challenging squad.

25/2/2014 12:25 PM  #3

YES!
Im sure Collier will build a good team and a strong squad, He did it at Supermarine and i am sure he will do it again. Collier and Jones must know some big names or superstars they can bring over next year.

25/2/2014 9:45 PM  #4

I agree he has made a difference especially to us, he has ensured we have moved above you

26/2/2014 12:32 PM  #5

fromie wrote:

I agree he has made a difference especially to us, he has ensured we have moved above you

Next season will be his own team that I'm sure will be superior to yours

26/2/2014 4:44 PM  #6

So does anyone have any thoughts as to who out of the existing squad will still be here next season?

26/2/2014 9:59 PM  #7

Surely will be a big clear out but unsure who we be kept.

01/3/2014 10:12 AM  #8

I'll speculate on the following being kept:

Monks, Tindle, Smith, Dean, Guthrie, Griff, Phillips, Blackmore, Wright, Purnell

Areas to be strengthened, goalkeeper and more options upfront

01/3/2014 6:45 PM  #9

If we keep Phillips I'd be very surprised. By all accounts the highest earner by a country mile.

01/3/2014 7:40 PM  #10

What is up with our goalkeeper, since coming back into the side after the Bulman loan he has got better and better?

We definitely need more firepower to take the pressure off Griff, a fox in the box type and one with pace.

We need a good centre half as well to partner Tindle

Board footera