BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/2/2014 9:18 PM  #1

O Dear

1-0 down. 19th min

11/2/2014 9:38 PM  #2

Re: O Dear

1-1 Alan griffin

11/2/2014 9:39 PM  #3

2-1down lots of yellow cards

11/2/2014 10:27 PM  #4

3-1 down
No coming back now

11/2/2014 11:02 PM  #5

Too early to pass judgement without knowing the full facts, but on paper this looks a very disappointing result.  The crowd was just 93.

12/2/2014 9:07 AM  #6

What a shocking result.  Games like that tell those in charge a lot about the team, or certain individuals anyway.  Plenty of work to do between now and next season for MC and TJ.

On a more positive note the Park beat Devizes 4-1 so well done them.

12/2/2014 10:13 AM  #7

I think I am right in saying that all the teams below us have beaten us - Totton doing the double?

12/2/2014 10:18 AM  #8

CHIPPENHAM TOWN: Ben John, Callum Wright, Pete Monks, Bryan Smith, Greg Tindle, Aaron Oakley, Corey King (Joe McClennan 34), Rob Dean, Alan Griffin (c), Luke Hopper (Lee Phillips 45).
Phillips had a goal ruled out for offside according to the G & H

12/2/2014 11:00 AM  #9

Didn't go last night fortunately so unless there were exceptional circumstances I would call the result disgraceful not disappointing. We put out what looked a  strong enough side with no disrepect to Bashley  how could you lose to a team with their record? As 7 of the team were Mark Collier's signings maybe questions should be asked of some of the recent signings. Unless injuries dictated it after Saturday's display how did Corey King warrant a starting place? First game he played brilliant but each game since then less than good.
Saturday's game can see will either get hammered or go and win!

12/2/2014 11:54 AM  #10

Given Luke Hoppers less than outstanding performance when he last played for us before,a level he then continued to reach at Supermarine I was some what surprised at his return.His display on Saturday did little to give confidence,a squad player at best.
Corey King is a talented young man but has a lot to learn about attitude and until he learns that when you lose the ball you fight to get it back he is a liability.
I am sure the fight to the end of the season will be tough but keep the faith,the majority of the squad are fighting hard and deserve our support.

Board footera