BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/1/2014 12:58 AM  #1

Future

So under the new management we hopefully finish mid-table,then next season go for the playoffs with mr colliers own team !

08/1/2014 3:55 PM  #2

Re: Future

Hell no... Next year we will win the league! Only joking.... Oh am i!

I reckon we get this season over with and finish in a respectable position and then next season we push as much as we can....

At this rate it will just be nice to watch a game or two. Fair to say ive missed it.

08/1/2014 5:05 PM  #3

Your not the only one Kez, fingers crossed for Saturday.

08/1/2014 6:12 PM  #4

Yes been boring all this shopping ha! But hopefully back cheering the team to a win soon.

Who's on the wanted list for next season hopefully collier has good contacts

08/1/2014 9:56 PM  #5

Kezman wrote:

Hell no... Next year we will win the league!.

As if the board will allow that!

09/1/2014 12:40 AM  #6

Haha

09/1/2014 10:38 PM  #7

With people like Phillips, John and other contracted players being out of contract at the end of the season Collier wil have a bit more money to spend (hopefully) so next season should be an improvement.

Not sure how his record matches up to Winter's but the lack of calls for his head shows we're all behind him. Who knows something unusual may be happening at the club and we're entering a period of stability.

10/1/2014 12:19 AM  #8

Yes think the players under contract need to perform to earn another season here

10/1/2014 4:58 PM  #9

I agree Shaun.. Players should feel lucky picking up the money on a contract. These players should be earning their keep. Be interesting to see if contracted players want to stay for next season.

I assume Collier to spend his money wisely as in his past roles not had much to spend.

Lets hope the game is on....

12/1/2014 10:21 PM  #10

Well yes I can't see us troubling the playoffs

Board footera