BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/12/2013 9:59 AM  #1

Stuart Tovey

Has been released by the club according to Wiltshire Radio - he was an unused sub for Tuesdays debacle.

13/12/2013 2:44 PM  #2

Re: Stuart Tovey

Looked overweight,  poor distribution and touch of an elephant. I'll feel safer in the crowd knowing he won't be shanking one in my direction!

13/12/2013 3:00 PM  #3

One out, one in......Jake Simpson (son of Fitzroy)

13/12/2013 4:47 PM  #4

And with the departure of Tovey, we must also say goodbye to Knappy Talks, his biggest (only?) fan.

Wonder how long it'll be before we have an entirely new team made up  of Collier's signings.

13/12/2013 4:51 PM  #5

Corner Flag wrote:

And with the departure of Tovey, we must also say goodbye to Knappy Talks, his biggest (only?) fan.

Wonder how long it'll be before we have an entirely new team made up  of Collier's signings.

Haha!

Doubt he'll change the entire team around. We have a few lads on contract, and Collier rightly uses some of the attacking players from the previous era. We'd be foolish to drop the likes of Griffin, Guthrie and McClennan, because they'd be very difficult to replace. Especially Griff who is a real steadfast servant to this club.

13/12/2013 6:51 PM  #6

I agree but we have not done well for years new era NOW and if that means fan favourite PLAYERS  go to make us better I'm all for it

14/12/2013 12:14 AM  #7

Corner flag your a arse, how dare you insult me!!!  We don't need idiots at the club like you!!

You didn't say a word against Tovey until now, whys that's??? Oh yes because your a dog turd

The voice of the bluebirds

14/12/2013 9:06 AM  #8

Knappy_talks wrote:

Corner flag your a arse, how dare you insult me!!! We don't need idiots at the club like you!!

You didn't say a word against Tovey until now, whys that's??? Oh yes because your a dog turd

Revisiting this forum after a considerable absence, I see the admirable level of intellectual discussion continues to rise! Is this really the best we can do?

14/12/2013 10:37 PM  #9

Knappy_talks wrote:

Corner flag your a arse, how dare you insult me!!! We don't need idiots at the club like you!!

Where's the insult, simply pointing out that you were the only one who supported him, guess that was a bit too intelligent for you. Robin commented upon him yet no insult or post directed towards him....

As pointed out you only come out when Tovey gets mentioned and such an intelligent well thought retort, lol

Last edited by Corner Flag (14/12/2013 10:42 PM)

14/12/2013 11:47 PM  #10

Hi mike tanner,

Don't know who u are but all I can say is eat my shorts.

The voice of the bluebirds

Board footera