BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/3/2012 8:54 AM  #1

Shaun Lamb Leaves CTFC

Sorry to see Shaun go but I think even he would admit that he has not delivered this season. indeed I would suggest that he has been a pale shadow of his former self. I know that he has had a lot of time out due to injury but when he has played it has been well below his previous high standards.
I wish him well at Bitton and who knows maybe just what he needs to get him back in the groove and who knows maybe we will see him again at some time?

29/3/2012 3:11 PM  #2

Re: Shaun Lamb Leaves CTFC

To many injuries and red cards for Lamby, A shame as he looked so good for us in his first season. Shame to see that the club Website doesn`t contain the news of the departure and thanks for Lambys efforts over the years.

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

29/3/2012 4:41 PM  #3

If I do not get given the information then I can't put it on, I heard rumours but the first I heard about it was it in the paper and on this forum and assuming its official.

The problem is too many people get to know about these things before it goes official and by then its old news, we are supposed to have a new Press Officer who would normally give me and any newspaper the information required and as I have not had any communication, so as far as I know it's not official yet.

Last edited by CTFC (29/3/2012 4:45 PM)

29/3/2012 8:11 PM  #4

CTFC wrote:

The problem is too many people get to know about these things before it goes official and by then its old news, we are supposed to have a new Press Officer who would normally give me and any newspaper the information required and as I have not had any communication, so as far as I know it's not official yet.

Couldnt organise a ???? up in a brewery.

29/3/2012 8:35 PM  #5

You had to be the first twat on this forum didn't you?

29/3/2012 9:46 PM  #6

MELKSHAM BLUEBIRD wrote:

You had to be the first twat on this forum didn't you?

2nd twat,  get a few more we could run the show.

29/3/2012 10:11 PM  #7

I would like to meet you

29/3/2012 11:53 PM  #8

MELKSHAM BLUEBIRD wrote:

I would like to meet you

WHY !!!!

Beta inform social services of a potential stalker.. OMG a weirdo ??

STRANGER!! DANGER !!

Last edited by exile (29/3/2012 11:57 PM)

30/3/2012 8:26 AM  #9

Getting back to the thread - Lamby had to go.  He clearly hasn't been as fit as he was in the past and hasn't offered us much for quite some time.  Shame, as he was very good when he was first with us.  Looks like the transfer window slams shut this week, apparently saving one or two others from the chop.  They're on borrowed time.

30/3/2012 9:03 AM  #10

Having had two self-inflicted straight red cards recently he was unlikely to feature much more for us anyway ...

Looks like he was at fault for one of the goals scored against Bitton midweek too according to their match report

Have to agree, he hasn't been the same player this season and I thought he was one of our best in the last one

Board footera