BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/11/2013 3:44 PM  #1

Ben john sub???

Ridiculous decision and what a waste of money! Bringing in a new keeper when the defence and centre halves are the priority.

John has been the one bright hope this season and has been mr motivator in the changing room so I would imagine today's atmosphere is going to be strained.

This is a big mistake

The voice of the bluebirds

09/11/2013 6:40 PM  #2

Re: Ben john sub???

want a cloth to wipe that egg off?

09/11/2013 6:41 PM  #3

I was shocked to see Johnsey on the bench today. Still, this'll give him the motivation to earn his place back in the team. It's all about attitude.

The new loan keeper did a really good job. Fair play to him. He was a big part of our win today.

09/11/2013 8:51 PM  #4

I was not a fan of Ben last season but have revised my opinion, however, after we have leaked so many goals recently I'm sure his confidence has taken a battering and a rest won't hurt.

I have to say however the display from the loan keeper will keep Ben on the bench - at least two superb saves from a team that had very few chances were very important. Confident and commanding he will re-assure the defence, who all did well today - especially Blackmore I thought who was my MoTM

09/11/2013 9:19 PM  #5

Gary, do you know what I like about you? Nothing you ar*e

09/11/2013 9:32 PM  #6

Knappy_talks wrote:

Ridiculous decision and what a waste of money! Bringing in a new keeper when the defence and centre halves are the priority.

John has been the one bright hope this season and has been mr motivator in the changing room so I would imagine today's atmosphere is going to be strained.

This is a big mistake

You forgot to sign off 'ben's dad'

09/11/2013 9:38 PM  #7

Knappy_talks wrote:

Gary, do you know what I like about you? Nothing you ar*e

What for making you look stupid??

Thats the sort of post you should put AFTER the game if the new GK had let a few in and had a howler, which he obviously didnt.

A good win for us aswell and it will hopefully push us both on and see us in the same league again next year, its allways nice to have a close one with so much travelling involved

09/11/2013 10:30 PM  #8

Beatbox85 wrote:

Fromie! Looking forward to completing hat trick on Boxing Day buddy!

You may well do so, cant believe in all your bad spells you still beat us....twice

Love our xmas fixture, everyones happy, big crowd, plenty of banter and generally a good game between us, plus some tasty leftover xmas snacks on the bar  

09/11/2013 11:06 PM  #9

Knappy doesn't like me - gutted, give your new manager the credit he's due

09/11/2013 11:23 PM  #10

Another intelligent comment from cooky

Board footera