BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/11/2013 8:09 PM  #1

New loan signing - Mat Bulman

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/chippenhamtown/news/latest-team-news-1090297.html

Substitute goalkeeper, presumably? We've long been in need of one.

08/11/2013 8:33 PM  #2

Re: New loan signing - Mat Bulman

Why would he come on a months loan to be a sub?  He needs games I would assume.  Mark Collier was quoted as saying he would have some difficult conversations with some of our current players.  I would suggest he's about to have one with Ben John, if he hasn't already.  I get a real sense of a fresh start for the club here.  The results might not improve dramatically at the outset but I'm feeling a lot more positive about our future than I was this time last week.

08/11/2013 9:26 PM  #3

Bulmans no southern league sub. Competition for places... Colliers's not here to pad his Christmas card list out... Rightly so.

09/11/2013 12:57 PM  #4

Great signing, experienced keeper at this level and won promotion from conf south with Salisbury. I don't think gk was the problem and will be hard on him if he is dropped. He has been let down by a weak defence, but the goals have to be stopped and it's a good place to start.

Hopefully more signings of the same quality to follow. Surely Fgr have a few more we can have? Obviously their new manager will want his own new players so a few surplus?

Looking forward to enjoying my football again 

Board footera