BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/11/2013 8:11 PM  #1

Collier and Jones

Confirmed as new management team.

06/11/2013 8:50 PM  #2

Re: Collier and Jones

Hey Frank, How long before we see your next direct plea to the board and chairman to remove this new management team?

06/11/2013 9:14 PM  #3

Congratulations to them both.

Hopefully this will see some of the stay-away fans returning. Time for us all to pull together for what will hopefully be an exciting new era. 

06/11/2013 9:20 PM  #4

Great news.  The team needs organisation and Collier is the right man for the job.

06/11/2013 9:55 PM  #5

Welcome to the club Mark & Tom, All of a sudden there is light at the end of the tunnel. It's going to be a big challenge for you two guys but we all believe you can turn things round,Good luck lads see you both Saturday.   

06/11/2013 11:15 PM  #6

Great news. A long haul ahead but I feel its the right management team to take us forward.

07/11/2013 12:17 PM  #7

Great news. So pleased for both Mark and Tom. I predict Success for the club! Ill be there Saturday hoping for a bluebird win!

07/11/2013 9:17 PM  #8

Congratulations on the appointment guys. We're all really looking forward to seeing how the team progresses under your management.

Very good news

13/11/2013 12:20 AM  #9

From first hand experience coaching my boys for over 10 years Tom Jones is one of the best coaches in the area and his one to one or group work on the coaching ground is second to non. As an improver of players technically and mentally he is brilliantly successful. Seeing his work with Collier in and around Supermarine has been a good track record - Chippenham are lucky now to have them on board. I mentioned months ago they should replace Rudge plus with maybe Paul Boden as a team of 3. Rudge and Winter are just rubbish. Good hunting Tom 

Board footera