BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/11/2013 9:14 PM  #1

shambles

seriously who is advising the chairman over managerial appointments ?

If he get this one wrong then he needs to leave.The club needs to go for experience and local knowledge. Mark Collier is a good mate of mine and must be a front runner, question is why didn't the chairman fanct him last time ? I know he had an interview.

01/11/2013 9:57 PM  #2

Re: shambles

The fact you are a friend of his is a worry and probably a major red flag for the chairman. Maybe you could advise him or even do the Job yourself! You had your time now Let it go........

01/11/2013 10:16 PM  #3

Robin wrote:

The fact you are a friend of his is a worry and probably a major red flag for the chairman. Maybe you could advise him or even do the Job yourself! You had your time now Let it go........

Let it go? If only he would, Robin. Plenty of us on this forum are pi**ed off with Saunders coming on here, (a FANS forum, no less), and slagging off the Club at every available opportunity. He's got absolutely nothing constructive to say, just the same old, same old.

For heaven's sake give it rest, you miserable sod!

Last edited by Yorkie (01/11/2013 10:34 PM)

02/11/2013 12:15 PM  #4

Why people bite when anybody sends a message that is not good in the minds of people, I will never understand!

Tommy does let himself down these days but I prefer to look back at the good times that he, Nobby, all of the players, the board and, of course, the scout at the time who travelled all over the country, gave to the Wiltshire community.

Peter K Farrell

02/11/2013 4:14 PM  #5

Peter K Farrell wrote:

Why people bite when anybody sends a message that is not good in the minds of people, I will never understand!

Tommy does let himself down these days but I prefer to look back at the good times that he, Nobby, all of the players, the board and, of course, the scout at the time who travelled all over the country, gave to the Wiltshire community.

Peter K Farrell

Agreed. Its just Tommy's way. People should let it wash over them. Its a small price to pay for back to back promotions, F.A Vase Final, Les Phillips Cup Winners etc.

02/11/2013 5:17 PM  #6

What have Tommy Saunders and I have in common regarding club management since he left Chippenham Town..    nothing.... we have done absolutley nothing.   

Board footera