BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/10/2013 10:30 PM  #11

Re: v stourbridge

9 down

29/10/2013 10:30 PM  #12

9 down. Enoughs enough. Get rid.

29/10/2013 10:36 PM  #13

Final score lost 9 nil.

29/10/2013 10:46 PM  #14

Please take the positives out of this result and stop being so negative.   dont blame the players, dont you dare blame the manager, and dont even mention the board.  who else should shoulder the blame... I know the bloke the runs around chippenham in the hi viz jacket..   bas?ard  its all his fault.

29/10/2013 11:14 PM  #15

Actually, on this occasion it might be unfair to blame the manager. According to the Gazette & Herald he's away on holiday celebrating his 40th birthday!

29/10/2013 11:23 PM  #16

Thats commitment for you.

29/10/2013 11:52 PM  #17

DB the manager may not have been there but the players he signed were and I'm afraid tonight clearly showed they are out of their depth. If the players he has signed are the only players the club can afford then it's about time someone came out and said so. At least then we will all be under no illusions what the season holds for us.
Looking back ( hindsights a great thing isn't it) I believe the worst thing that happened last season was actually not getting relegated as if we had it might have meant a completely fresh start this season rather than just continuing on from last season thinking we were good enough but those last few games we won to stay up really gave a false impression as most of those games were against teams who had little to play for and at times it showed.
We would have got hammered even with 11 players on the pitch as Stourbridge are a quality team and if they hadn't relaxed for long periods in the second half they would have been way into double figures. As far as the sending offs from what I was saw ( up the other end ) Tindle's tackle looked a bit reckless and at half time told definite sending off so no excuse. Forgive Harvey's handball as no doubt a natural reaction. Don't think you can question the players effort but everyone of them guilty of stupid basic errors  like constantly passing the ball to the opponents which just compounded the problem.
And where was Griffiths tonight? Not on the bench. Surely he hasn't cleared off already. and Lennox also no sign. Anyone got any idea where they are?

30/10/2013 12:05 AM  #18

As it was the manager's birthday last Saturday why didn't he celebrate last weekend when we had a week off, as stated, not exactly committed to the cause....

As for Lennox, according to the G&H he's called time on his Chippenham career...already.

Board footera