BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2013 3:32 PM  #1

v chesham

2 down 30 mins

12/10/2013 3:48 PM  #2

Re: v chesham

Ht still 2 down

12/10/2013 4:08 PM  #3

3 down . Clueless

12/10/2013 4:45 PM  #4

Lost 3 nil. Rubbish

12/10/2013 6:01 PM  #5

That was dreadful. Even in past losses of this magnitude, there've been some positives to glean from the performance... A degree of good attacking movement, or suchlike... Today, though, was just terrible. On an individual level the players just didn't make the correct runs, and the passing was even beyond sloppy.

The players at this football club are capable of so much better. We have a lot of good lads and when they gel and produce a victory, it always looks really good. Just leaves me baffled when I see performances like today. There's so much more potential in this club.

12/10/2013 6:05 PM  #6

Didnt see it, but it was always going to be a tough one - they beat Cambridge by the same score last time out. We need to target our wins, and this to be honest never looked like one.

12/10/2013 6:44 PM  #7

The post match radio interview was handled by Griff, as Steve Winter was 'in a meeting.' Make of that what you will.

12/10/2013 7:14 PM  #8

George you were lucky not to have seen this,on the showing today half the squad would have a problem getting into a Wilts leaque side even as a sub !!.

The board have to stand by the decision taken on the manager but it is obviouse that he is unable to bring in players needed and the centre back he did bring in has gone already.

I would hope that the chairman will at least make one positive move and barr the gentleman,in the main stand, who gives us a running commentry on swindon and salisbury games whilst keeping up a barrage of drivel at the top of his voice.Many complaints have been made and today people left early due to his behaviour.

A bad day all round and i for one am sorry not to be able to find a positive to latch on to.

12/10/2013 7:20 PM  #9

Think this direction  was decided last season but the players put up a fight,  dont see the same fight coming.

12/10/2013 8:04 PM  #10

Truly awful. Team selection a complete mystery unless dictated to by injury. I cannot understand how you can start with one recognised forward and have two sat on the bench. Tovey playing in midfield and looking completely lost. Not the only one as for most of the first half you got the impression that a lot of the players didn't seem to know what their roles were.
Well whatever the tactics were they clearly failed abysmally yet no changes at half time.
Looked on the Southern League website and shows our attendance as 100 which clearly it wasn't but the way things are going might be far off future attendances.
Shame  as we do have a core of good players but my fear is if we continue to play the way we are it won't be so much a case of trying to get players in but more a case of keeping hold of those we have.. See next week playing a team second to bottom in the league below us so if we don't win next week you have to question what the rest of the season holds.

Board footera