BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/9/2013 2:16 PM  #11

Re: Match fixture board

Lets look at another way. Sometimes it gets updated. So somebody must have that as thier 'job' - Perhaps it would have been updated had the match gone ahead but has been overlooked. Fine mistakes happen, but unless they're reported they keep happening.

Consider it reported.

20/9/2013 6:26 PM  #12

Should it be reported 'openly' on this or any other forum or directly by 'phone, email etc? I believe that a 'supporter' should not use an unofficial forum to make a point; surely, if a person is that bothered (and I agree to the principle) to come on here, it is just as easy to look on the official club forum, or find out the telephone number of the chairman or secretary to let the club know about the problem?

Peter K Farrell

20/9/2013 9:25 PM  #13

Peter K Farrell wrote:

Should it be reported 'openly' on this or any other forum or directly by 'phone, email etc? I believe that a 'supporter' should not use an unofficial forum to make a point; surely, if a person is that bothered (and I agree to the principle) to come on here, it is just as easy to look on the official club forum, or find out the telephone number of the chairman or secretary to let the club know about the problem?

Peter K Farrell

How's the book coming on you joker?

Board footera