BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/9/2013 1:26 PM  #1

FA Cup

I would like to think that Yate will not prove to be too difficult but then again I was at Slimbridge, Lymington & New Milton, Ashford (Middlesex) and Paulton Rovers so you can never tell. On the other hand I was also present at Havant & Waterlooville and witnessed Lewis Powell's wonder free kick to take the match.

13/9/2013 6:52 PM  #2

Re: FA Cup

Bluebirds2006 wrote:

I would like to think that Yate will not prove to be too difficult but then again I was at Slimbridge, Lymington & New Milton, Ashford (Middlesex) and Paulton Rovers so you can never tell. On the other hand I was also present at Havant & Waterlooville and witnessed Lewis Powell's wonder free kick to take the match.

Lymington & New Milton . . . . . . . now that was an afternoon best forgotten.

13/9/2013 9:15 PM  #3

As was Slimbridge... fireworks. Tossers. Prediction. We'll beat Yate. Well we nicked their best players...

13/9/2013 11:32 PM  #4

I remember turning up at half time and they were already setting them alight! Proper big time....

14/9/2013 9:35 AM  #5

I was that hacked off at Paulton i almost ran over the sign outside the pub. Thought better of it at the last moment....

Board footera