BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/9/2013 10:44 AM  #1

Toby Osman

From the website :

Bridgwater have put in a 7 day approach for Toby.
I can confirm Bridgwater have put in a 7 day approach for Toby.
Having spoken to Toby at length about his situation, he is adamant that he has no complaints about the team, Manager or current set up at Chippenham, apart from being dropped to the bench for last Saturday’s game.
His reasons for wanting to leave are that he has a number of friends playing at Bridgwater and he wanted a new challenge.
I have expressed my disappointment that he should feel the need to leave the club and that there are plenty of new challenges ahead for us.
My disappointment is further compounded by the fact he has refused to play for us tonight at Stourbridge.

The Manager has put in a 7 day approach for Sam Teal, defender for Clevedon Town.
Shane Blackmore is fit and back in the squad for tonight and Luke Murdon is fit enough to start training this week.

Last edited by MELKSHAM BLUEBIRD (03/9/2013 10:45 AM)

03/9/2013 11:22 AM  #2

Re: Toby Osman

Young players and old ones too, want to be winners, I'm sorry to see him go, but you can't blame him if he has a chance of a bit of success at Bridgwater. 

03/9/2013 12:59 PM  #3

Hope Toby changes his mind as he is much needed and on his day is a very good player

03/9/2013 3:34 PM  #4

The fact that he's declined to travel to Stourbridge means he's got one foot out of the door it seems.  Shame, as he's a good player when he's not suspended.   
Good luck at Stourbridge tonight boys - all we ask is that you put in a shift. 

11/9/2013 9:30 AM  #5

As things had gone a little quiet I did what I normally do to find out what is going on at  CTFC - look on the other clubs site - and found this:- Toby Osman becomes the lastest 'Robins' recruit...

First team manager, Richard Fey, has completed the signing of striker Toby Osman (pictured) from his former club Chippenham Town today (6 Sept).

Osman, formerly with Eastleigh and Frome Town, met with the club secretary earlier this afternoon to sign the transfer form so it could be processed by the league office in time for him to play against Fleet Town tomorrow (7 Sept).

The club would like to thank Chippenham secretary Angela Townsley and chairman Neil Blackmore for their assistance with the transfer and also Steve 'Jed' Collard for chauffeuring the club secretary to the meeting point with Toby in Bristol.

Board footera