BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/8/2013 7:21 PM  #11

Re: News of Fromes 5-0 defeat reaches Berlin..

CodeBluebird wrote:

Yorkie wrote:

Oh dear, there goes my wish, immediately, about rising above the general slagging off of opponents!

The comment at the end about Frome Town was meant with a hint of tongue-in-cheek, it just doesn't come across so well on a message board!

I know what you mean CB. I spent ages trying to decide on a suitable smiley for my last post!

29/8/2013 3:33 PM  #12

Hi Bluebirds
This is a very old video joke as the film of Robert Carlyle playing a mad Hitler in his final days in the bunker has been doing the You Tube rounds for years - its been over daubed for every League club in the country including looks like inviltrated the non-League scene. The funny bit is for those who remember the old ticker tape machine the BBC had on screen at 4.50pm every Saturday in the season where the results came in slowly by slow typing and you waited breathless for the score and checked your pools coupon and then waited for the full classified. I think you got scorers too 

29/8/2013 9:42 PM  #13

BTU  I think you need to take a look at know your meme 

29/8/2013 9:57 PM  #14

Yeah, it's been doing the rounds for years in regards to a myriad of topics, we've all been exposed to various versions of this meme. It's just that the one mentioned on this thread has some particularly witty lines for local football supporters  I notice it has appeared on a couple of the forums for other clubs in our league, as well.

Last edited by CodeBluebird (29/8/2013 9:59 PM)

30/8/2013 10:34 AM  #15

Well recycled or not, it's all about seizing the moment, and that moment was layed on the couch after a long day watching BSB at Cadwell park without a data connection. My joy at the win manifested itself in a moment of creativity. I never anticipated a 1000 views in two days either! Thanks for watching!

30/8/2013 1:25 PM  #16

Absolutely George - just watched it again, brilliant.  Haircut 100 indeed.

Board footera