BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/8/2013 9:08 PM  #1

News of Fromes 5-0 defeat reaches Berlin..

27/8/2013 10:07 PM  #2

Re: News of Fromes 5-0 defeat reaches Berlin..

credit where it's due I have tears in my eyes laughing at that,

just to say though you;re not allowed to use the Gippo abuse

28/8/2013 7:26 AM  #3

Priceless George, absolute quality.

28/8/2013 9:22 AM  #4

That is absloutely brilliant

Did think there would be slightly more gloating and/or discussion on here about the game though? seems very quiet

28/8/2013 10:30 AM  #5

Brilliant, tears rolling down my face.

Best ever post

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

28/8/2013 10:31 AM  #6

I think we're a bit more realistic than to start gloating. - If we were 4 months in and established, then maybe.
 very good weekend for certain - Icing on the cake for me when i found out. I had no data connection at all until 7pm!

28/8/2013 4:48 PM  #7

fromie wrote:

Did think there would be slightly more gloating and/or discussion on here about the game though? seems very quiet

Exactly what I was thinking! Monday's match was exceptional in every respect, from the very high quality of the general play through to the reaction of the players when they scored and their response at the end of the game towards the travelling Bluebirds' fans. A bit surprising, therefore, that more fans haven't put their thoughts on this forum after such an extraordinary result.

The Frome fans have gone ballistic on their forum, and they have also questioned why ours is so quiet! Talk about NOT rubbing it in! Still, if we can rise above the general slagging off of our opponents, perhaps not a bad thing, eh?

Last edited by Yorkie (28/8/2013 4:54 PM)

28/8/2013 5:00 PM  #8

The players know how chuffed we are about that win, and how much it meant to our traveling support to see a proud display, after a difficult summer.

This means a lot more to me than getting one over on a little club like Frome

28/8/2013 5:15 PM  #9

CodeBluebird wrote:

a little club like Frome

Oh dear, there goes my wish, immediately, about rising above the general slagging off of opponents!

28/8/2013 5:30 PM  #10

Yorkie wrote:

Oh dear, there goes my wish, immediately, about rising above the general slagging off of opponents!

The comment at the end about Frome Town was meant with a hint of tongue-in-cheek, it just doesn't come across so well on a message board!

Board footera