BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/8/2013 10:07 PM  #1

Bally

According to Frome forum Luke Ballinger quit Frome after today's match

26/8/2013 10:54 PM  #2

Re: Bally

I think our whole team quit the moment the game started!

27/8/2013 8:08 AM  #3

It gets worse. Ballinger has now gone on the forum and is involved in a war of words with the fans. And Rudgey thought we were bad...

27/8/2013 8:26 AM  #4

Just had a read of the Frome forum.  They're certainly not happy 'over the border'.  

30/8/2013 11:50 AM  #5

So Bally leaves, on his way back to you perhaps? Sounds like he didnt want to play against you judging by his statement

Luke Ballinger has informed the Club that he has decided his future lays away from Frome Town.  In a statement Ballinger said: “After speaking to Derek (Graham) on Thursday evening, I have decided to call it a day at Frome Town. I have had nearly four fantastic years at this great football club but after Saturday and Monday I feel that I don't have anything left to offer the club. The fans may look at my performance on Monday and felt that I wasn't putting it in, the fact is that I didn't have anything within myself to give.  I have spoken to Derek and we both feel that is the best decision for both parties. I would like to thank Derek, the players, the fans and Jeremy (Alderman) for the support over the years and I would like to wish everyone at the football club the best in the future”.

30/8/2013 1:29 PM  #6

Much as I like Bally as a player I'm not sure he's what we need at the moment.  If we could turn back the clock and get his grandad Brian in at centre half again that would be great :-) 
Maybe Frome's loss will be Melksham's gain if he decides to play for them to get his mojo back? 

01/9/2013 12:32 PM  #7

His twitter feed suggests he has departed for Spain to develop his Futsal career, so won't be looking for a slot with us or anyone else soon.

Board footera