BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/8/2013 2:46 PM  #1

Darren Perrin

I said it many months ago he should be back but can't see it can you? Maybe if he agrees to give the twenty grand back!!

24/8/2013 6:20 PM  #2

Re: Darren Perrin

I rest my case !!!!!!!!!!

24/8/2013 8:18 PM  #3

Who would you have in charge then? Richard Chappell?!

25/8/2013 9:11 AM  #4

What because Winter's won one game, Collier's the man and the sooner the better IMHO

25/8/2013 8:31 PM  #5

The appointment of the next manager needs to be right this time, so I wouldn't want us rushing into a decision just for the sake of it.  I'm sure we'll get some good quality applicants.

26/8/2013 12:30 PM  #6

Totally agree with insideleft. The players looked comfortable on the ball on Saturday and if they continue to play well there is no need to rush into an appointment.

26/8/2013 4:38 PM  #7

3 nil up at Frome apparently so that'll be great if it stays like that.  Gives us some breathing space.  The managerial vacancy was advertised in yesterday's Non-League I noticed.  

28/8/2013 9:23 AM  #8

Darren may seem to be the answer for a few of you, but I doubt he could take your club forward, I would not slag him off to you because he does not deserve it. theres no denying he did well at frome to start with and for the most part is an ok chap but once he got in the southern prem he stuggled to conduct the team to push on and lost the plot abit towards the end and when the going got tough it got a bit bitchy and the football was at times abject at best and loooooong, not that he would agree if you asked him, and then you get the darren who seems to be moaning about the budget on a weekly basis in the local paper which can only be counter productive and then im sure he eventually  lost the team. its a shame because the fans backed him to the end and really hoped he would turn it around but he does seem to have this self distruct button.
like i said a decent enough chap who wants to do well but be carefull what you wish for.

28/8/2013 5:27 PM  #9

Well, Steve Winter seems enthusiastic, ambitious and positive - plus, if he keeps getting results, they'll speak louder than words. I'm sure there are some good candidates and that the club will take their time to make the right decision, but I'm open-minded about keeping him on.

From what I've heard about Perrin in these past few days, he sounds like more of a risk.

Board footera