BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/8/2013 10:45 AM  #1

Many thanks

Thanks to all the true Chippenham fans that have supported me in my time at Chippenham town. It gives me great sadness to leave but I wish everyone well for the future. 

23/8/2013 11:50 AM  #2

Re: Many thanks

Nathan, it is a pity that it did not work out, but over your two stints at Chip, there were some good times, and we hope you take that away with you. All the best for the future.

23/8/2013 12:00 PM  #3

Did not work out ???? 

23/8/2013 3:04 PM  #4

Jim many thanks for you support you gave me and the players . Your a true gent and have always supported the team . Keep supporting as the players really appreciate it . As for others on here I can't say the same . All the best

23/8/2013 3:13 PM  #5

Thanks for all the effort you've put in, I've seen how committed you've been to getting results. I appreciate anyone who puts in hard work and passion for our football club. These things will always be remembered.

Best wishes for the future, Rudgey.

23/8/2013 3:14 PM  #6

Nathan, are you trying to wind the 'true' fans up?
You ae history now, time to move on

23/8/2013 3:28 PM  #7

Are !!!! No just saying thanks that's all . As for you frank thank you also for your support !!!!!!

23/8/2013 4:18 PM  #8

Thanks for your efforts Nathan and good luck with your future projects. I still havent washed the mud off my face after you punched me at Cinderford.

23/8/2013 4:56 PM  #9

Nathan,

Over the years players have come and gone and many are soon forgotten, but memories of your playing days at Chippenham will long be remembered, as will the chants of 'Rudgey's gonna get you.'

Sometimes the line between success and failure can be so fine. I know that its ifs and buts, but had we beaten Gloucester City in the F.A Cup you would have made history by becoming only the third manager in our history to take us through to the Ist Round Proper and the first ever manager to be drawn against league opposition. Sadly, a post and a reckless tackle meant that it didn't happen.

Good luck in the future.

23/8/2013 6:13 PM  #10

As peope like Myself and Beatbox, who go week in week out know, you always gave it 100%,as we all know things did not work out as we all hoped. I know you could not have tried harder. Good luck for the future,which ever direction you choose to go mate. 

Board footera