BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/8/2013 12:47 AM  #1

Posters (for promoting matches)

It seems that Banbury United are advertising their forthcoming fixture against us by offering a .pdf download with a poster for printing, for adding to their local noticeboards.

Is there any such advertising at our club? Seems to me like a good idea to spread the word about fixtures, in some way. I know we have our big noticeboard outside the ground but there must be other opportunities.

Last edited by CodeBluebird (12/8/2013 12:51 AM)

12/8/2013 2:00 PM  #2

Re: Posters (for promoting matches)

So this now appears to have been resolved! Fair play. Get 'em out there folks.

12/8/2013 2:05 PM  #3

Hmmmm, some might think you were posting on behalf of the club Code, not often an idea gets taken up so quickly...or is that just reading too muck Cooky

Maybe you can have a word about getting the club wwebsite updated

12/8/2013 5:14 PM  #4

Nope, I'm pretty new, been up North for a while due to work and studies and now I'm back home, I've decided to follow the team full-time, having been to a few matches when I was younger.
I just met some of the folks at the club during the summer volunteering days. Banbury will be my first Chippenham away match.

I can have a word with him about the website but if others have breached the subject, then I don't see it making any progress.

13/8/2013 12:31 PM  #5

Raised this query back in the days of the beak I think only to be told that the facility existed. Just seems that nobody told anybody!

Board footera